Monday, January 10, 2011

What sort of pre-questionnaire is needed + Started work on web page

Last week was a terrible loss for my family as my maternal aunty passed away. The worst thing about it is she died whilst I and my sister were taking turns doing chest compressions on her. Even here the thoughts of the use of ICT were in my mind. Could the ECG machine have told me something was up early? Shouldn't it be a standard in all ECG machines? The BP monitor should work better in low pressure situations. The pulse oxymeter did not work well at low SpO2 levels. More instructional videos for the nurses how to react in an emergency may have saved minutes. The doctors needed it too. All in all I felt the need for ICT.

Pre-questionnaire to nurses

  • General Information: Name, Age, Nursing Level (Students, Nurse, Senior Nurse, Sister)
  • General ICT Information: Use of Computers, Use of Internet, Use of an online course (probably nobody would have)
  • Human Computer Interface: Choose from a range of colors, Choose from a range of fonts
  • Multimedia: Preference for images, audio (local languages), video
Or since I have done a LR and have concluded that a multimedia driven system is preferable is this necessary and will only a General Questionnaire do?

Rough plan for the LMS:
  • Basic structure.
  • Emphasis on a colorful interface as possible
    • Moodle itself is not very pretty.
    • I can make the web pages I create somewhat attractive.
  • Prior to deployment (?Jan 20) I shall at least have Pulmonary TB up and running as I hear most students are working on only one module.

No comments:

Post a Comment