Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 3: Another day in cyberschool

As in days 1 and 2 the nurses came with great interest about this course which by now had spread among the staff.

  • I think overall (until I see the results of the questionnaire of course) I think students liked the real time interaction of the 'chat' feature the most although their English limited them to short conversations.

Student in a chat session
  • Today again I realized I have to study human computer interaction a lot more. I found many students searching for the login and lesson in the shortcut section; no doubt after the lesson I shall change this as I cannot alter the lesson environment during the experiment as that shortcut area is part of the questionnaire data. Shneiderman's 2nd rule is wanting!
  • Today we had a nursing sister who joined the course as well.
The Sister in action!
As of this post I am nearing to get about 20 questionnaires filled and I hope I get more. Tomorrow I have to give 1 computer station away and my technician will not be available so I dont know if this is the last day. It has certainly been a learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment