Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Method: ADDIE Process + Other Stuff


addie.gif

Whilst writing the method of implementation I had to read up the ADDIE process of developing online instruction (http://www.instructionaldesign.org/models/addie.html). To be frank this level of designing we were not taught and I shall not attempt to fully address this section when I send my methodology in a few days time. I shall concentrate a bit more on:
  • Instructional strategy: That we will plan the the student to learn about TB through more of a scenario based theory than just plain theory
  • Multimedia: How I used the principles to effect in the instruction
  • Human computer interface: How the interface is styled and the unformity of design throughout the LMS
I know it sounds good when writing. Unfortunately its still not in a stage of deployment. I am having trouble changing the colors and style in Moodle at the moment to suit the course.

Time is short!

No comments:

Post a Comment