Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nurse Training Centre


training.jpg

So now I require a nurse training center to deploy my LMS to our nurses. To this effect I have instructed Mr Nizam, Marketing Officer to use the available resources and make a 3 table area with 3 chairs in the Villa Room, Level 7 only until 31.1.11. I will also require:
  • 3 Computers
    • 1 will be my laptop
    • 2 will be the Acer 14" laptop of Prof RS
    • 3 will be the Compaq 14" of Mr WR
  • Internet: Shall be provided by me
  • Power Supply: Extension cords if not available in WI will be provided by me
  • 3 Mouse: Shall be provided by me
The centre will be open daily from 9am to 9pm starting from Tuesday to 26.1.11. Mr Nizam will conduct orientation classes for the selected students during the period from 18.1 to 20.1 and anybody who needs introduction to basic computers. 21.1 to 26.1 will be only for students of the course which will include some orientation as well to be conducted by me. Up to today the following have agreed to follow the course.

1 Ms Kumari
2 Ms Shriya
3 Ms Nishanthi
4 Ms Vasana
5 Ms Sharika
6 Ms Erandie
7 Ms Udayangi
8 Ms Champika
9 Ms Chaturika
10 Ms Sanoja
11 Ms Lanka
12 Ms Nilushika
13 Ms Yamuna
14 Ms Nisansala
15 Ms Niranjala
16 Ms Dilrukshi
17 Ms Deepika
18 Ms Deepani
19 Ms Shanthi
20 Ms Indika
21 Sister Nilmini

...And any other nurses who could not be present for the interview conducted on 14.1.11 are still welcome up to the cutoff date of 18.1.11. If I could also interview Ms Pushpakanthi and Ms Naomi it would useful as well.

I shall collect only the data up to 26.1 evening and after that Mr Nizam will run the course for the benefit of the nurses till 31.1 when we can return all things back to normal.
I can well understand that everyone cannot be released at one time and neither do we have the PC's to do so. I shall work with Matron and Mr WR on this one. At the end of the day this is of benefit not only to me but also to the nurses who go through the course as such things as TB drug regimes and Mantoux testing will be covered.

Lets hope this works out InshaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment