Sunday, January 23, 2011

LMS finished but deployment is pending!

Another opportunity to overcome an obstacle!

Finally I managed to setup the LMS and feel satisfied I followed all the principles I have mentioned in my mock methodology. The course is small but sweet and already Prof Jayantha feels it has some merit which is a boost for me! Unfortunately I have now hit a roadblock in the form of networking problem with the internet. I now have two options:
  1. Reduce the course to two computers as I can use my data dongle and the hospital data dongle
  2. Or work for the next day and put the LMS on a LAN as was planned in my alternative system
I still feel option 1 is better as I don't see each person taking more than 2 hours to go through this short lessons and keeping the course open from Today till Wednseday 9 - 9 means I should be able to get at least 20 students through.

No comments:

Post a Comment