Saturday, September 25, 2010

Section 1+2 of NRC should be more than enough!

Just finished a brief analysis and typing of 7000+ words of sections 1&2 of the NRC and I feel I have enough of information here to run a pilot. I dont think I have time in 3 months to do any more than this. This seems to be like a 150+ lesson project with instructional videos to boot not to mention the post test questionnaires. I hope I am able to get an internet connection tomorrow and send at least send what I have done so far (Sections 1-2, Lesson List) to Dr Gominda for some ideas and of course I hope he agrees that 2 sections are enough.

I hear the other two students are LMSing semester 2 of the BMI course so my idea should not be too bad.

With time running out I may have to start writing my project charter anyway. I pray that I finish before midnight on the 30th!

I should have a better analysis of what I am getting into by evening tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment