Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update: Awaiting confirmations, Moodle class & other stuff...

The highlights of the past 7 days:
  • Got some news from Dr Pandula that he felt the literature review was good which made me happy but of course the BOS in BMI has to say green before I hand it over to anyone. The fact that my coordinator is a literature surveyor as part of his profession makes me a bit queasy!
  • No idea at all about the Project Charter status. I have decided nevertheless to keep on giving my deliverables to Dr Pandula (who will forward it I suppose to the relevant people) and from 14.10.10 start meeting Dr Gominda weekly even if it be for a short meet. If not its 'mallai pol'. 1st deliverable is feasibility report on 10.10.10 (A numerologist's dream!)
  • 6.10.10 Had a good session on Moodle with a technical officer Roshan Dikkumbura who did a good job of introducing us to the basics of Moodle. My installation was successful but I want to work on this straightaway online as I feel its waste to do this on a local server. Perhaps just experiment till 14.10.10? No clue at the moment.
  • I have it in my mind to finish lesson development by the end of next month InshaAllah. This would include the post-lesson quiz which I will implement in a simple way. Hopefully Moodle will allow me to lock lessons with a quiz! In order to do this of course I must first know what my lessons are going to be and for order in this to happen the BOS BMI must approve my idea to do only 50 hours of the 100 hour section so I can work on this systematically methinks.
  • Will my project schedule be accepted / rejected / amended... Only God knows...



No comments:

Post a Comment