Monday, October 18, 2010

Adjusted Schedule

Well according to my schedule I am supposed to have delivered a feasibility report! But there are a few problems.

  • The project is still not fully clear - I am getting very close to it now with Dr Gominda
  • No project officially sanctioned for me - That is at the end of the month
So I thought to take try to finish a feasibility report by the end of this week and then read up about a work breakdown structure and finish that by the mid of next week. UML & SRS documents will come one week later and that is a big hope and then I get back on track InshaAllah. But submissions will only start once I know what has been officially said and I think that is wise!

Feasibility, Work Breakdown, UML & SRS all delayed by a week! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment