Friday, December 31, 2010

Interim Report Sent



So without posting again I sat down to write the my 1st interim report of my project. What I have done:
  • Made a frame for the whole thesis
  • Concentrated on Introduction
    • What is nursing
    • Situation of nurses in SL Government then Private then Western Infirmary
    • Analysis of the current course
    • Problems
    • Proposed solution
  • Literature Review
    • Definitions of the terms used in the thesis
    • The review
    • Conclusions I drew out of the review
    • What is my research question
    • What are my objective
Thinks I need to think about
  • How to get the nurses to give their view on how a LMS system should be. Mr Anuradha feels I should do it through a questionnaire and I do agree but to construct a good one I am doubtful. Perhaps a simple one.
  • Justification of using what I will use in Moodle (HCI, Multimedia)
 Thats is about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment