Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Delay!

Well one minute I was on the ball and the next minute I dont post for nearly 2 weeks! What happened?

  1. Got lost
  2. Got lazy
Why did this happen?
  1. Did not understand the scope of Moodle
  2. Suddenly got stuck with the whole lesson plan development
  3. No push from the system (perhaps deadlines, interim reports) to motivate me
So what have I done about this?
  1. Had a look @ some instructional videos of Moodle but a lot more viewing to do
  2. Am due to meet Dr Gominda for the lesson plan and Moodle structure and then will meet Prof Jayantha about the eLearning 2.0 part. I have realised I have no choice and I must make the lessons myself using the curriculum blueprint as a starting point.
  3. Today all the students had a discussion and we realised that we need to tap into our BOS and ask them for a few motivators like deadlines and more importantly mini deliverables like interim reports. Some students had issues with method and objectives and Alhamdulillah due to my supervisors I have had no such issues
So this week then I meet Dr Gominda and race to the finish line which seems to have become January 31st but my target is now December 25th InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment